Barrel Racer – North Branch, MN
- Junior High School Rodeo National Rookie All Around Cowgirl and Short Go Qualifier at Nationals
- Junior High School Rodeo State All Around Cowgirl (Saddle Winner)
- State Rookie of the Year, Goat Tying, Breakaway Roper, Ribbon Roper Champion and Barrel Racer, Team Roper Res. Champion.
- Pink Buckle money earner in 2022 - $11,000
- National Little Britches Finals Short Go Qualifier, Ribbon Roping, Team Roping and Barrel Racing, and buckle winner at the Finals.
- MN Little Britches Sate Res. Champion All Around Cowgirl.
2023 Horses Names
- Blazin Monkey Wrench
- Spud (Breakaway Horse)
- Stella (head Horse)
Never Give Up Competition Memory
- Entering my first event, after my broken leg (that I broke in 3 spots), a Little Britches Rodeo in just my roping events and winning the All-Around Cowgirl!
- All of them
Cowgirl Tuff Favorite Style
- Breathe Pullover Button Up Collection
Cowgirl Tuff Favorite Jean and Why
- Trouser Jeans and/or Just Tuff Dark
- Comfortable and helps in the summer heat while looking classy
- Thanksgiving Dinner
Best Advice You Ever Received and Who Gave It
- Replay your best and most fun run in your mind before you go in the arena and your bound to do great!
- My Parents
Best – Have Road Trip Food
- Twizzlers – pull and peel.
AHAH Moment In Your Life
- At the National Little Britches Finals in the 2nd Go in the Team Roping. I had been struggling with catching and I practiced a bunch before the 2nd Go and I knew I just had a take a fast short to have a chance at making the Short Go and I caught!! We had our FASTEST run a 7.45, we ended up 2nd in the go and made the Short Go!
Favorite Drill to Keep Your Horse in Shape
- Long trotting down the road.