Barrel Racer – Grand Forks, ND
- 2021 NFR Qualifier and Reserve Average Champion
- 2021 10th in the WPRA World Standings
- 2021 Jerry Ann Taylor Best Dressed Cowgirl Award.
- Scoti Flit Bar Rising Star Award
- 2021 Badlands Circuit Horse of the Year
- 2021 PRCA/WPRA Rodeo Champions at Cortez, CO including an arena record.
- Eagle Mountain, UT. Killdeer, ND. Mobridge, SD. Hamel, MN. Spooner, WI. Gunnison CO. Deadwood, SD. Moses Lake, WA. Walla Walla, WA. Sikeston, MO. Dickinson, ND
- 2021 BBR World Champion
- 2022 The American Rodeo Contender Round Champion
- Finished 2022 27th in the WPRA World Standings
- 2022 PRCA/WPRA Rodeo Champion at Waxahachie, TX. Mitchell, SD. Filer, ID. Dickinson, ND
- 4x Badlands Circuit Finals Qualifier 2020
- OKC Futurity Champion
- BFA Futurity Round Winner and Finals Qualifier
- 2020 WPRA Futurity World Champion
2023 Horses Names
- Teasin Dat Guy (Chewy)
- Blink And Miss Me (Violet)
Never Give Up Competition Memory
- I had a series of unfortunate events on the way to a couple of rodeos, which included smashing my back window out of my pickup, my dog passed away, I got extremely sick, drove 6 hours out of my way to a rodeo where the committee flooded the arena and was unsafe so I decided to turn out and make an all-night drive to get to the next one. I felt so terrible that I just wanted to turn around and go home but I convinced myself that I could do it and that all it takes is one run to turn everything around. I ended up winning the rodeo and setting an arena record in Cortez, Co! Then won Eagle Mountain, UT the next day! So glad I pushed myself to keep going!
- Barrel Racing
Cowgirl Tuff Favorite Style
- Breathe Pullover Button Ups
Cowgirl Tuff Favorite Jean and Why
- The Trouser Jeans
- Love the look and fit
- Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken
Best Advice You Ever Received and Who Gave It
- You don’t know if you don’t try. All it takes is one run to change everything!
- My Mom
Best – Have Road Trip Food
- Mountain Dew, Red Bull, Seeds
- All of my horses
AHAH Moment In Your Life
- In 2014 after I won an award that I worked so hard to accomplish my mom asked me how I felt. And to be honest, I didn’t really feel anything, which was disappointing because I thought it was going to be fulfilling and make me so happy. That's when I realized that winning barrel races, rodeos, futurities, etc are not going to fulfill me. Only God can. My identity is in Christ alone and not in what I accomplish in barrel racing. I am a barrel racer, it's what I do, not who I am.
Favorite Drill to Keep Your Horse in Shape
- I love riding out in the hay field. It is so nice to get out of the arena and refresh both of our minds!