Country Music Singer – Maple Lake, MN
Short Description of Who You Are, And What You’re Known For:
- Hey folks, my name is Mitch Gordon from a Maple Lake, Minnesota. I love country music, the good kind "Country & Western". I’ve been playing shows out for the last 14 years across 18 states in the U.S. As an independent artist I feed off of artist like Aaron Watson, Turnpike Troubadours, & little guys like me. I am grateful for this music career I get to live and the good people I get to meet along the way. I hope to see you at a show soon, and if so don't be afraid to come say hello! Cheers -MG
Favorite Jean Style and Why
- B. Tuff Homerun Jean
- Comfortable plain blue jean.
Favorite Performance Memory:
- 2016 Winstock on the main stage. It felt like a increase in my career and it was great to see so many familiar faces being it was a hometown festival!
If A Movie Was Made of Your Life, What Genre Would It Be, And Who Would Play You?
- A hunting video and probably Michael Waddell
What Is Your Favorite Disney Movie?
- Toy Story
- Anything Venison
All-Time Favorite Movie:
- Talladega Nights
Best Advice You Ever Received and Who Gave It
- "Quality, Best You Can" - Bruce Hoffman
- This is on my guitar, each night I see this.
Must– Have Road Trip Food
- Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watson the Dog
Favorite Thing(s) To Do with Your Free Time:
- Hunt, hunt, and hunt! I love to bow hunt either Deer or Elk. I also love to shoot guns, ride dirt bikes and fish!
Favorite Place of All The Places You Have Visited:
- Any of the western states. I love it out there. Hunting, playing shows, hanging with friends. It is just so peaceful.