Country Music Singer – Conner, MT
Short Description of Who You Are, And What You’re Known For:
- I grew up in Champlin, MN and started playing music around age 13. Started to join bands in the area around 2015 and ended up moving to Nashville in 2017 to pursue music. In August 2020 I picked up and moved to the Bitterroot Valley in Montana to find with and continue to play music. I’m known for playing a show much more similar to Nashville, no set list and a lot of requests. You’ll never see the same show twice.
Favorite Jean Style and Why
- B. Tuff Bootcut Jeans
- Relaxed fitting over the boots.
Favorite Performance Memory:
- Playing on the main stage at Winstock Country Music festival
If A Movie Was Made of Your Life, What Genre Would It Be, And Who Would Play You?
- Comedy, Dierks Bentley
What Is Your Favorite Disney Movie?
- Lion King
All-Time Favorite Movie:
- Monty Python Holy Grail
Best Advice You Ever Received and Who Gave It
- “Do what makes you happy.”
Must– Have Road Trip Food
- Swedish Fish
- McGee my dog
Favorite Thing(s) To Do with Your Free Time:
- Golf, hike, driving my side by side, fly fish and anything outdoors.
Favorite Place of All the Places You Have Visited:
- Key West, Florida