Singer/Songwriter – Roberts, WI
Short Description of Who You Are, And What You’re Known For:
- I am a singer/songwriter and a US Navy Veteran. I travel the country singing at music festivals and fundraisers. With over 150million views on my Veterans Hallelujah, I love to use music to reach people, and spread awareness of both patriotic and the western life. Along the way I’ve had the honor of playing with everyone from Jamey Johnson to George Strait, both fellow veterans! I have released 2 country music albums, and this year I’ll be focused on writing and releasing album #3 and touring with my band.
Cowgirl Tuff Favorite Jean Style and Why
- Work Hard Play Hard
- Comfortable and Cute!
Cowgirl Tuff Performance Memory:
- Singing on stage with George Strait is absolutely at the top of my performance memories, or being featured on the 2019 CMA’s with Reba
If A Movie Was Made Of Your Life, What Genre Would It Be, And Who Would Play You?
- An action-drama romantic comedy
What Is Your Favorite Disney Movie?
- The Little Mermaid
- Ravioli or Tacos
All-Time Favorite Movie:
Best Advice You Ever Received and Who Gave It
- There is always someone smarter or better. Find them and learn from them!
- Don’t know who gave the advice.
Must– Have Road Trip Food
- Peanut Butter M&Ms
- My horse Scrump
Favorite Thing(s) To Do with Your Free Time:
- Showing in Ranch Sorting on our Quarter Horses (I won a saddle this year) and singing. I love to travel with my husband, and we love spending time with our kids.
Favorite Place of All The Places You Have Visited:
- We recently went to Puerto Rico and that was beautiful.